Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Fist Of The Dead Star Playthrough

Dead Island is an underrated first-person horror survival game which becomes completely trivialized once one of the heroes channels the power of Kenshiro. This mod was blogged about everywhere when it first came out, but I haven't seen any full playthroughs using it. I'm not sure how entertaining it is to watch after a while, but playing it felt satisfying most of the way through. I would have liked to have had Japanese dubs to make it feel more authentic, but the best I had was Russian. I've managed to configure my OBS settings so that it captures the full image without there being boarders. Now I just need to adjust the bitrate or something to create a clearer image, though I'm going to miss being able to record four hour videos that are under 2GB.


No comments: