Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Blog Updates

The LBC has passed its first year online, and now that we have a decent collection of content, I've added a "Feature Articles" menu to the side of the page for quick access to our main series of blogs. It's the thingy that looks like this:


Speaking of content: I apologize if it feels like we've been too review-heavy lately. The main intention of this blog was to focus on art and writing, and to have things like reviews be secondary. However, back in late April, I sustained a severe sprain to my left thumb, which belongs to my writing hand. This has greatly hindered my ability to hold a pencil, let alone draw anything. Recovery has been slow, but I now have what I estimate is about 75% of the mobility back in my thumb. I'm guessing/hoping that in a couple months I'll have full use of my left hand again and will be able to contribute more art to this website.

2 comments:

Persephone said...

Do you expect us to label our stuff?

Coopersville said...

If you want it to show up you should.