Wednesday, February 27, 2013

PSN Hate Mail Round-Up

I don't want to toot my own horn too hard, but I'm a friggin' wicked Call of Duty: Black Ops player. The last time I did the math, I was in the top five percent of team deathmatch players globally. I think I started realizing this once I began receiving hate mail on a semi-regular basis. Most people call me out on being a camper, but I find that hard to swallow when my loadout is actually designed to run fast and cover as much ground as possible. Here's the messages I've saved so far over the last year or so:

You can't even kick players from a public lobby.

Anyway, the reason I "ran" was because he was the only player left in the pre-game lobby after everyone else ragequit.

French people are so rude. Also fuck this guy thinking he can look down at campers. Literally every single kill this player got on me in the two matches I played with him were with RPG's and newb tubes.

Obligatory "calling someone a faggot" message.

Okay, so this guy sent me this while playing on the map "Grid". I single-handedly destroyed his team so badly that everyone quit except him and one other player. With only a handful of players in the game, I stayed inside the South building since I could tell this guy had it out for me and I wanted him to know where he could find me. I more-or-less answered his question for him as he was sending this message, because when I received it, I was in the process of running outside and fragging him.


No comments: